Kyiv-Mohyla Humanities Journal 8 (2021): Call for Submissions
Kyiv-Mohyla Humanities Journal 8 (2021)
Lesia Ukrainka’s Global Artistic and Philosophical Universe: Past and Present
(The 8th issue is dedicated to the 150th anniversary of the birth of Ukrainian writer Lesia Ukrainka, 1871–1913)
The following are suggested topics for the issue:
- Lesia Ukrainka’s literary production
- Lesia Ukrainka and the turn of the 19th–20th centuries: trends and transformations
- Lesia Ukrainka and nation-building (culture, society, history, politics)
- The philosophical contexts of Lesia Ukrainka’s works
- Lesia Ukrainka and the new European drama
- Gender in Lesia Ukrainka’s works: new female writing and Ukrainian feminist beginnings
- The Drahomanov-Kosach family
- Lesia Ukrainka’s literary criticism and translations
- Lesia Ukrainka’s correspondence
- Lesia Ukrainka staged and on-screen
Kyiv-Mohyla Humanities Journal (KMHJ) is a Ukrainian peer-reviewed academic humanities journal, initiated and published by the National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy.
Articles are accepted in English only. An article’s level of English is a key factor in considering it for review. Guidelines for authors can be found here: http://kmhj.ukma.edu.ua/about/submissions#authorGuidelines
Only articles prepared according to the above guidelines will be accepted.
Articles by collective authorship are generally not considered. An exception may be made for an article by no more than 2 authors by the decision of the editorial board.
Please submit your paper by November 2, 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any inquiries or additional requests for information on submissions can be addressed to:Olha Poliukhovych – Managing Editor – email@example.com