Hryhorii Skovoroda and the Baroque World
(The 9th issue is dedicated to the 300th anniversary of the birth of Ukrainian philosopher Hryhorii Skovoroda, 1722–1794)
The following are suggested topics for the issue:
- The Ukrainian Baroque in the context of European Baroque culture
- Skovoroda and the European Baroque
- Skovoroda in the context of European philosophy
- Philosophical dialog: sources and development of Skovoroda’s philosophy
- Skovoroda and theological studies
- Skovoroda’s verse. Baroque poetics
- Skovoroda’s biography
- Skovoroda and his surroundings
- Skovorodian intertextuality in Ukrainian literature
- Skovoroda’s ideas on pedagogy and enlightenment
- Skovoroda in Ukrainian art, music, and cinema
- Research on Skovoroda: past and present
Kyiv-Mohyla Humanities Journal (KMHJ) is a Ukrainian peer-reviewed academic humanities journal, initiated and published by the National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy.
Articles are accepted in English only. An article’s level of English is a key factor in considering it for review. Guidelines for authors can be found here: http://kmhj.ukma.edu.ua/about/submissions#authorGuidelines
Only articles prepared according to the above guidelines will be accepted.
Please submit your paper by September 20, 2021 to email@example.com.
Any inquiries or additional requests for information on submissions can be addressed to the editorial board: firstname.lastname@example.org.Read more about Kyiv-Mohyla Humanities Journal 9 (2022): Call for Submissions